Monday, June 29, 2009

John Six

As you all know I was born a poor black child. I went to a school that was so bad (McKinley) that they wanted to tear it down first, but instead the hospital bought it. That will tell you a little about our hospital. Hanging around with friends like Todd York, Mignon Morlien, Steve Burns, Randy Owens, Cheri Hahne, Bob Stevens, Terry Hunter, and the list goes on..... the future looked pretty grimm. But somehow most of us turned out alright, even though we were raised sucking fumes from the mill, even on our playground. Between the mill and partying with Lefty Linhart through the years, I now only have 3 brain cells left. (BUT THEY ARE THE GOOD ONES!) Now I am very happily married to my wife Jean. with 2 crazy boys named John and Joe. I own my on small business called Creative Concrete Design and it is finally good to be king (at least at work).

2 comments:

  1. Hi JOhn,
    I am sooo glad you posted your blog here. I was really tired of seeing my face everytime I checked the blog.
    Cindy Kofahl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't make the envelope stuffing party, I was in the Badlands of South Dakota at the time. Gone out west to see the good ole USA on our family vacation. I will be at the reunion along with all my old pals, Jodi Harrington, Liz Mullen, Sandy Feeler, Kathy Barnes,Linda Modlin and Sally Hand. See you then. JAN PURKEY

    ReplyDelete