Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lori (Astorian) Bancroft

After graduation, I married and moved to Washington Dc. I had a son named Daniel, divorced and returned to Granite City. Daniel and I moved to San Diego and Orange County California where I worked as a waitress and enjoyed life near the beach. Dan and I moved to Jacksonville Florida, dedicated my life to the Lord, and found a calling in music as a Priase and Worship leader, writer and Puppeteer. I came back and met my curent Husband while working on a Praise team with him. I have been doing outreach Puppet ministry to hurting kids for about 20 years. While in Florida I began my career as a Claims Examiner for an Insurance Company and progressed into different areas of the Health Insurance industry. I have traveled throughout the country, experienced Mexico and the Bahama's. My husband plays drums and I play guitar and we have made beautiful music together for about 10 years now.

Life is very good and full of adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, I'm glad to hear you & Steven are enjoying life and making beautiful music! :) Please tell Steven how much I miss his mom, my dear friend & co-worker, Shirley, and I often think of the great fun we had while working together. She always beamed when she spoke of him, and especially his music.
    Sincerely,
    Mary (Earney) Whitehead

    ReplyDelete