Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paul Blattner

A lot of things have happened in my life in the last 30 years. I have been married to my wife, Jahnne Kae, since 1986. We have one daughter who is 19 and is pursuing her Doctor of Pharmacy degree. We moved to Waterloo, IL 9 years ago.

I currently work as a power lineman for IBEW Local 309, JF Electric. I still enjoy hunting, fishing and boating.

Last August I had a heart attack and have recovered 100%.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the 30th reunion. My wife and I had a great time at our 25th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul,
    My husband has a outfit just like yours. He also hunts and fishes a lot. The first month he was laid off, all he did was turkey hunt. Now that hunting season is over for awhile he's been fishing. During deer season, I feel like I'm a hunting widow. I'm sure your wife knows the feeling, unless she hunts with you. When we were younger I tried going with Steve, but it wasn't for me. All he kept saying was be quiet and get down. The only way I'm involved now is to make a tradional lazagna dinner once a year. Sorry to hear about your heart attack, but I'm glad you fully recovered. See you at the reunion.
    Cindy Kofahl

    ReplyDelete