Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Twins Trifecta

Well the last few days have shot our numbers up to 258 alumni. Keep up the good work everyone! Keep those tips coming on how to find some of our alumni. Just wanted to mention the twins trifecta. First I found Susan Prokopich Montgomery that led me to the Montgomery twins. Then Rocky sent me info on the James twins yesterday. Then I hit up my buddy John Beswick, who is friends with Chris Hartman, who is the brother of the Hartman twins. Whew!!!!!

So we have Mark and Mike, Glenda and Brenda, and Judy and Janet all accounted for.......

1 comment:

  1. surely you didn't forget the Taylor Twins...Donna and Debbie. We are both living in Tampa, Florida; Lori Wilson (Voss)contacted us...we are making plans to be there and look forward to seeing everyone...keep an eye out for the double trouble postings.

    ReplyDelete