Sunday, March 15, 2009

A productive Sunday....

I made some progress today and the number is up to 114 verified alumni. I also made some calls to today to try and catch people at home and sent a few emails as well. I recieved emails from:

Jeff Davis
Joni Smith
Vahe Habeshian

I also talked to the following alumni on the phone:
Mike Christich
Mark Linhart
Steven Burns
Charles Bulva
Vicky Barnstable Tognarelli
Marilee House Burch (Spoke to her daughter)
Billy Dalton
Laura Wickham Dalton (their son)

Then there was one disturbing call. The one you dread, the awkward call to a deceased alumni. I felt aweful!!!!! I called Veronica "Vicki" Segedy Cain. I had no idea that she has been deceased for 2-3 years. Not sure who answered but I quickly apologized and said I was sorry for their loss. I was tongue tied and could not get out who I was or say anything else.

The search goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment