Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rocky Lupardus

This is my first blogging attempt. Alex wanted me to be the first to start updates about ourselves since graduating. I am not sure how detailed to get but here it goes... I went on to the University of Illinois and graduated with a degree in Food Science which really didn't matter because I went right into dental school in Tulsa, OK at Oral Roberts Univ. While there I met and married my wife, Christine in 1984. I only attended 2 out of my 4 years of dental school in Tulsa because the school closed and then I finished my last 2 years near home at SIU in Alton. I then joined the Army as a dentist and we traveled the world for over 6 years: Ft. Jackson, SC; Munich, Germany ( 3 years); San Antonio, TX; Chicago,IL; Ft. Loenard Wood, MO. In 1993, I bought the dental practice in Eureka, MO where I still am. Chris and I have been married now for almost 25 years and we have 3 children: Brittany is 20 and in her 3rd year at Mizzou and married to Kris who is almost graduating in Electical Engineering. They plan on going into the missions with Campus Crusade For Christ and will probably spend a year or two somewhere in Asia. Ryan is 15 and a freshman in HS at Eureka and Amanda is 14 and in 8th grade. We love to travel and keep busy with the kids activities. Hope to read more about all of you....take care, Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment